Sefine Shipyard in Turkey simultaneously launched two live fish carriers into the water on Saturday, December 29.
Both Aqua Maløy and Aqua SPA were designed by Salt Ship Design and are scheduled to be delivered in the summer of 2019 to Norway-based DESS Aquaculture Shipping.
Each live carrier has an LOA of 84.4 metres, a width of 16 metres, a draught of 7.4 metres, a live fish hold capacity of 3,500 cubic metres, and three Yanmar 6EY22ALW 1,300kW engines.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Octomar takes delivery of Damen CTV
- Irving Shipbuilding to build AOPS pair for Canadian Coast Guard
- One killed, four injured in South Korean warship docking mishap
- Carnival cruise ship rescues distressed mariner from sinking boat in Mexican waters
- Indobaruna’s newest cement carrier launched at Fukuoka Shipbuilding