Aker BioMarine’s new flagship Antarctic Endurance is nearly complete and will soon set sail.
Constructed by Vard at a cost of just over US$118 million, it is the world’s first purpose-built krill harvesting vessel.
Antarctic Endurance has a length of 130 metres and accommodations for 70 people.
- Viking wins Norwegian Police Service patrol boat contract
- Helge Ingstad repairs to cost more than new warship acquisition, Norwegian report claims
- Solstad secures PSV contract, extensions
- EMGS awarded multi-client survey in Norwegian Barents Sea
- COLUMN | Topaz Energy and Marine’s bumper profits: when something looks too good to be true, it probably is [Offshore Accounts]
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Octomar takes delivery of Damen CTV
- Irving Shipbuilding to build AOPS pair for Canadian Coast Guard
- One killed, four injured in South Korean warship docking mishap
- Carnival cruise ship rescues distressed mariner from sinking boat in Mexican waters
- Indobaruna’s newest cement carrier launched at Fukuoka Shipbuilding