Iceland's Trefjar has delivered a new crab boat to the father-and-son fisherman team of Jonathan and Oran Boyd of Barra, Scotland.
Named Árelía, the 10-metre crab boat is a near identical sister to Aurora-B, an older vessel that has been with the owners' fleet since 2004.
Árelía is fitted with an FPT C90 main engine and is designed primarily to catch prawns and brown crab.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Philippines to order two more warships from South Korean builder
- DPIRD conducts Gascoyne pink snapper fishery protection patrols
- US firm approves NOK 2.3 billion loan for new wind farm for O&G platforms
- Death toll in Bay of Bengal vessel fire climbs to three
- Team RB-M consortium delivers response boat pair for Jordanian navy