Trefjar has delivered Soph-Ash-Jay 3, a new lobster catcher, to an owner in Scotland.
The vessel is Trefjar’s fourth delivery to fisherman John Affleck of Burnmouth.
Soph-Ash-Jay 3 has a length of 12 metres, a displacement of 15 tonnes, and an FPT C13 484kW engine.
It will replace a Trefjar-built 11-metre boat that was delivered to the owner in 2008.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VOLVO PENTA DEMONSTRATION DAY | Helm-to-prop updates for D4/D6 engine range
- First F125 frigate commissioned into German Navy
- C-Innovation to perform RLWI work for BP
- Prysmian secures DolWin5 grid connection for offshore wind farms in Germany
- Failure of towboat company to follow safety policies led to fatal capsizing, NTSB report finds