A new crabber was launched at Pella Shipyard’s Leningrad facility on Wednesday, December 26.
The Project 03070 vessel ordered by fishing company Antey has been named Rus.
The crabber has an LOA of 50.45 metres, a width of 12.53 metres, and a crew of 30. A Wärtsilä 6L20 1,200kW main engine will deliver a service speed of 12 knots.
Rus has been designed to fish for Kamchatka, opilio, and blue crab. Completion is scheduled for the third quarter of 2019.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Awilco orders second semi-submersible drilling rig from Keppel FELS
- Jiangsu Zhenjiang cuts steel for seven tugs for COSCO Shipping Bulk
- Royal IHC to build second TSHD for National Marine Dredging Company
- McDermott awarded Middle East offshore EPCI contract
- Topaz and BP sign contract extension for 12 vessels