A new crabber was launched at Pella Shipyard’s Leningrad facility on Wednesday, December 26.
The Project 03070 vessel ordered by fishing company Antey has been named Rus.
The crabber has an LOA of 50.45 metres, a width of 12.53 metres, and a crew of 30. A Wärtsilä 6L20 1,200kW main engine will deliver a service speed of 12 knots.
Rus has been designed to fish for Kamchatka, opilio, and blue crab. Completion is scheduled for the third quarter of 2019.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Philippines’ first missile-capable frigate to be launched on May 23
- Huangpu Wenchong delivers second of six 1,400TEU vessels to Containerships
- Jiangsu Hantong launches fourth 82,000DWT bulker for Oldendorff
- Viking wins Norwegian Police Service patrol boat contract
- New fireboat delivered to Rabun County, Georgia