Tersan Shipyard of Turkey has begun construction of a vessel belonging to the Project ST184 class of crabbers.
Designed by Skipsteknisk, the vessel will be operated by Arktikservice in the North Atlantic, the Barents Sea, the Norwegian Sea, and the Greenland Sea.
The vessel will have an LOA of 61.9 metres, a width of 15 metres, a steel hull, an aluminium superstructure, a freezing hold capacity of 1,150 cubic metres, a 2,555kW main engine, and accommodations for a crew of 38.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Pakistani sailors rescued from burning tanker anchored off Lagos
- Svitzer Australia christens newest tug
- Damen, Van Wijngaarden sign workboat contract
- Austal delivers fourth Guardian-class patrol boat to Australian Department of Defence
- Neptune Marine delivers ice-class multi-purpose tug to Beluga Projects Logistic