Tersan Shipyard of Turkey has begun construction of a vessel belonging to the Project ST184 class of crabbers.
Designed by Skipsteknisk, the vessel will be operated by Arktikservice in the North Atlantic, the Barents Sea, the Norwegian Sea, and the Greenland Sea.
The vessel will have an LOA of 61.9 metres, a width of 15 metres, a steel hull, an aluminium superstructure, a freezing hold capacity of 1,150 cubic metres, a 2,555kW main engine, and accommodations for a crew of 38.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VESSEL REVIEW | John Duigan – King Island’s new purpose-built landing craft
- Philippine Coast Guard commissions first two 24m patrol boats
- VESSEL REVIEW | Cap de Fer – Vittoria Shipyard returns to tug building
- CMA CGM containership crashes into dock near Mumbai
- Karstensens delivers pelagic trawler to Irish owner