Tersan Shipyard of Turkey has begun construction of a vessel belonging to the Project ST184 class of crabbers.
Designed by Skipsteknisk, the vessel will be operated by Arktikservice in the North Atlantic, the Barents Sea, the Norwegian Sea, and the Greenland Sea.
The vessel will have an LOA of 61.9 metres, a width of 15 metres, a steel hull, an aluminium superstructure, a freezing hold capacity of 1,150 cubic metres, a 2,555kW main engine, and accommodations for a crew of 38.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VESSEL REVIEW | 455298 – High-spec police landing craft for remote Australia
- VESSEL REVIEW | Anse Bleue and Cap Salomon – France looks east to serve west
- VESSEL REVIEW | Njord Zenith – BMT’s new crewboat for Njord Offshore
- Australia set to stop northern summer sheep exports
- VESSEL REVIEW | Sea Express II – SeaCat Ships’ new 29-metre Caribbean eco-ferry