Iceland’s Trefjar has delivered a new longliner to Norwegian fisherman Kjetil Måløy of Ålesund.
The boat, named Safir, has a length of 10.97 metres, a displacement of 14 tonnes, a mess with galley, and sleeping berths for three people.
An FPT C13 484kW engine is fitted on the newbuild, which is already sailing operationally.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Future amphibious assault ship USS Tripoli completes builder's trials
- South Korean bulker boarded by pirates in South China Sea
- Saipem tapped to build wind farm offshore Saudi Arabia
- Hapag Lloyd, ONE to launch Middle East-India-Africa service
- Taiwan's first locally-built windfarm barge sails on maiden voyage