India’s Cochin Shipyard has delivered four new tuna gillnetters/longliners for the state government of Tamil Nadu.
The gillnetters/longliners are the first four of 16 vessels ordered by the Indian government on behalf of Tamil Nadu’s Department of Fisheries.
Each vessel has an endurance of three weeks.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Octomar takes delivery of Damen CTV
- Irving Shipbuilding to build AOPS pair for Canadian Coast Guard
- One killed, four injured in South Korean warship docking mishap
- Carnival cruise ship rescues distressed mariner from sinking boat in Mexican waters
- Indobaruna’s newest cement carrier launched at Fukuoka Shipbuilding