Trefjar of Iceland recently delivered a newbuild autoliner to an operator in Tálknafjördur.
Indriði Kristins has a length of 14 metres, a gross displacement of 30 tonnes, a Doosan 4V222TI 656kW main engine, and a midships fishroom with space for 72 tubs of 460 litres each.
Onboard amenities include a heated storage room, a large mess, a shower, a laundry room, sleeping space for six people, and a fully equipped kitchen.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Philippines’ first missile-capable frigate to be launched on May 23
- Huangpu Wenchong delivers second of six 1,400TEU vessels to Containerships
- Jiangsu Hantong launches fourth 82,000DWT bulker for Oldendorff
- Viking wins Norwegian Police Service patrol boat contract
- New fireboat delivered to Rabun County, Georgia