Stormhav has placed an order for a new Seacon-designed netter/longliner with Stadyard's shipyard at Raudeberg in western Norway.
Due for delivery in October 2019, the vessel is 27.9 metres LOA with a 9.5-metre beam and a 4.6-metre depth.
Newbuilding No.43 will have 206 cubic metres of refrigerated fishroom space, capacity for 90 cubic metres of fuel and accommodation for a crew of up to 14.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VESSEL REVIEW | Amelia and Johan – Purpose built cats boost Hawaii’s scuba diving charter industry
- VESSEL REVIEW | SST Grizzly and SST Orca – Escort tug beasts for British Columbia
- FEATURE | BIMCO: Maritime powers need to deploy in Gulf of Guinea
- FEATURE | US container imports break records but uncertainty lies ahead
- FEATURE | Battle for the supply chain to aide container supply-demand balance