Construction is progressing well on Atlantic Longline’s battery hybrid autoline vessel at Turkey’s Tersan Shipyard.
Designed by Skipsteknisk, the 62.8-metre by 14-metre vessel Atlantic will use new battery technology to further reduce fuel consumption.
Teknotherm will deliver the ammonia refrigeration machinery for Atlantic, which will have a freezing capacity of 60 metric tonnes per 24 hours of H&G and fillets.
The vessel is scheduled for delivery in October 2019.
- VESSEL REVIEW | Baía Farta – 74-metre fisheries research vessel for Angola
- VESSEL REVIEW | Regina C - Arctic factory freezer trawler for Greenland
- Keel-laying ceremony held for Nexans Aurora
- VESSEL REVIEW | Research – First pelagic trawler with all-electric deck equipment
- Balenciaga to build research ship for Greenland