United Shipbuilding Corporation’s (USC) Yantar Baltic Shipbuilding Plant has cut the first steel for Viktor Gavrilov, a new Project 5670WSD freezer trawler ordered by the Lenin Fishing Collective Farm of Kamchatka.
Measuring 121 by 21 metres, the vessel will be the largest of its kind to be built in Russia.
Delivery of Viktor Gavrilov is scheduled for 2023.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Pakistani sailors rescued from burning tanker anchored off Lagos
- Svitzer Australia christens newest tug
- Damen, Van Wijngaarden sign workboat contract
- Austal delivers fourth Guardian-class patrol boat to Australian Department of Defence
- Neptune Marine delivers ice-class multi-purpose tug to Beluga Projects Logistic