French fishing company APAK christened Marie-Lou, the newest addition to its seiner/trawler fleet, in a ceremony at Lorient on Saturday, March 30.
The 21.9-metre newbuild had already been operating out of Lorient in the weeks following its delivery in February by Netherlands-based Padmos.
Le Dolmen, the second and last seiner/trawler in the same series, will be delivered to APAK in May.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Pakistani sailors rescued from burning tanker anchored off Lagos
- Svitzer Australia christens newest tug
- Damen, Van Wijngaarden sign workboat contract
- Austal delivers fourth Guardian-class patrol boat to Australian Department of Defence
- Neptune Marine delivers ice-class multi-purpose tug to Beluga Projects Logistic