Norway’s Westcon Yards has delivered a newbuild 74- by 15-metre pelagic trawler for Klondyke Fishing of Scotland.
The Rolls Royce-designed Taits is the second vessel delivered by Westcon to Klondyke following the 2006-built Chris Andra.
The hull was constructed by Remontowa of Poland before being relocated to Westcon for final outfitting.
- Shearwater awarded Senegal offshore acquisition contract
- Viking wins Norwegian Police Service patrol boat contract
- COLUMN | UK maritime autonomous system programmes gather momentum [Naval Gazing]
- Helge Ingstad repairs to cost more than new warship acquisition, Norwegian report claims
- Solstad secures PSV contract, extensions
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Octomar takes delivery of Damen CTV
- Irving Shipbuilding to build AOPS pair for Canadian Coast Guard
- One killed, four injured in South Korean warship docking mishap
- Carnival cruise ship rescues distressed mariner from sinking boat in Mexican waters
- Indobaruna’s newest cement carrier launched at Fukuoka Shipbuilding