Spain’s Armon Shipyard floated out on Friday, March 8, a new freezer trawler ordered by Nueva Pescanova.
Named Lalandi (“Amberjack”), the 50-metre vessel will be used for fishing and processing hake.
Delivery of the trawler is scheduled for 2020.
Last modified onMonday, 11 March 2019 00:52
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Octomar takes delivery of Damen CTV
- Irving Shipbuilding to build AOPS pair for Canadian Coast Guard
- One killed, four injured in South Korean warship docking mishap
- Carnival cruise ship rescues distressed mariner from sinking boat in Mexican waters
- Indobaruna’s newest cement carrier launched at Fukuoka Shipbuilding