Spain’s Armon Shipyard floated out on Friday, March 8, a new freezer trawler ordered by Nueva Pescanova.
Named Lalandi (“Amberjack”), the 50-metre vessel will be used for fishing and processing hake.
Delivery of the trawler is scheduled for 2020.
Last modified onMonday, 11 March 2019 00:52
- Freire signs tuna seiner contract with Grupo Calvo
- Balenciaga to build research ship for Greenland
- Boskalis and Kotug sign LOI to sell Kotug Smit Towage to Boluda
- Rodman delivers first of two 17m patrol boats for Galician coast guard
- World’s largest live fish carrier arrives at Havyard for completion