Nodosa Shipyard and Perscuerta Group have signed a contract for a new freezer trawler for use in the South Atlantic.
Named Falcon, the vessel will have an LOA of 75 metres, a width of 14 metres, and a displacement of just under 2,000 tonnes.
The trawler is scheduled for delivery at the end of 2020.
- Armon floats out first of four freezer trawlers for Nueva Pescanova
- Fumigation may be less effective against certain grain cargo pests than thought
- Freire launches fisheries patrol boat for Kuwait
- Swire Blue Ocean vessel chartered by SGRE
- Swedish port operator takes delivery of hybrid icebreaking tug