United Shipbuilding Corporation’s (USC) Admiralty Shipyard has held a keel-laying ceremony for the first of six 5,700DWT trawler-processors under Project CT192.
The new vessel will have a length of 108.2 metres, a width of 21 metres, a draught of 8.35 metres, a crew of 139, and a cargo hold capacity of 5,500 cubic metres.
The Project CT192 vessels will be used for catching pollock and herring.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Octomar takes delivery of Damen CTV
- Irving Shipbuilding to build AOPS pair for Canadian Coast Guard
- One killed, four injured in South Korean warship docking mishap
- Carnival cruise ship rescues distressed mariner from sinking boat in Mexican waters
- Indobaruna’s newest cement carrier launched at Fukuoka Shipbuilding