United Shipbuilding Corporation’s Severnaya Verf and Norebo Group have entered into agreements for the construction and delivery of four additional trawler-processors under Project 170701.
The four new trawler-processors, which will be delivered between 2020 and 2023, will be the seventh through tenth Project 170701 vessels ordered by Norebo from Severnaya Verf.
Norebo’s Sakhalin Leasing Fleet will use the vessels to fish for pollock and herring in the Far Eastern Fisheries Basin, which consists of the Sea of Okhotsk and the Bering Sea.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Octomar takes delivery of Damen CTV
- Irving Shipbuilding to build AOPS pair for Canadian Coast Guard
- One killed, four injured in South Korean warship docking mishap
- Carnival cruise ship rescues distressed mariner from sinking boat in Mexican waters
- Indobaruna’s newest cement carrier launched at Fukuoka Shipbuilding