Fitjar Mekaniske Verksted (FMV) and Salt Ship Design will collaborate on a new pelagic trawler/purse seiner for Norwegian operator Cetus.
Vikingbank, which will measure 65 by 14 metres when completed, is scheduled for delivery in September 2020.
It will be a sister vessel to Cetus, which is due to be delivered in February 2019.
Brevik Fergeselskap orders electric ferry from Holland Shipyards
in Ro-Pax World
Construction temporarily halted on Havila Kystruten cruise ship pair
Russia bans Norwegian cruise ship from sailing through Arctic waters
- Vår Energi awards EPCI contract to Rosenberg Worley
- Solstad Offshore scores PSV contract in Brazil
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Tour boat damaged, five injured following collision with yacht near Aeolian Islands
- Vietnamese boat detained for illegal fishing in Southern Philippines
- Brevik Fergeselskap orders electric ferry from Holland Shipyards
- Construction temporarily halted on Havila Kystruten cruise ship pair
- US Navy issues draft RFP for corvette-sized USVs