United Shipbuilding Corporation’s Vyborg Shipyard launched Barentsevo More (“Barents Sea”), the first trawler-processor under Project KMT01, on Wednesday, December 5.
The vessel will be operated by Arkhangelsk Trawl Fleet, which is part of the NP North-West Fisheries Cooperative.
Barentsevo More has a length of 86 metres and a width of 17 metres.
Three more Project KMT01 vessels are planned to be built.
- OPINION | EU position on Nord Stream 2 spells disaster for Ukraine
- New Skipsteknisk-designed trawler for Scottish owners nears completion
- Japanese crabber seized for alleged illegal fishing inside Russia’s EEZ
- Indian defence ministry approves procurement of six AIP submarines
- Severnaya Verf lays keel of second Project MT1112XL trawler/processor