Turkey’s Cemre Shipyard has been contracted to build two trawlers for Ireland-based Atlantic Dawn Group.
Salt Ship Design of Norway provided the design of the two vessels.
Each trawler will measure 64 by 14 metres.
Latest from Nelson E. Dela Cruz
- Vessel involved in human smuggling runs aground off Palawan, Philippines
- Rodman and Aqualiner sign catamaran ferry contract
- Navantia cuts first steel of lead ship of new Saudi corvette class
- TSB report states crew fatigue led to 2017 Ocean Monarch incident
- Construction vessel Toisa Pegasus joins Subsea 7 fleet