Turkey’s Cemre Shipyard has been contracted to build two trawlers for Ireland-based Atlantic Dawn Group.
Salt Ship Design of Norway provided the design of the two vessels.
Each trawler will measure 64 by 14 metres.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Philippines to order two more warships from South Korean builder
- DPIRD conducts Gascoyne pink snapper fishery protection patrols
- US firm approves NOK 2.3 billion loan for new wind farm for O&G platforms
- Death toll in Bay of Bengal vessel fire climbs to three
- Team RB-M consortium delivers response boat pair for Jordanian navy