Turkey’s Cemre Shipyard has been contracted to build two trawlers for Ireland-based Atlantic Dawn Group.
Salt Ship Design of Norway provided the design of the two vessels.
Each trawler will measure 64 by 14 metres.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Octomar takes delivery of Damen CTV
- Irving Shipbuilding to build AOPS pair for Canadian Coast Guard
- One killed, four injured in South Korean warship docking mishap
- Carnival cruise ship rescues distressed mariner from sinking boat in Mexican waters
- Indobaruna’s newest cement carrier launched at Fukuoka Shipbuilding