The Vyborg Shipyard of Russia’s United Shipbuilding Corporation recently held a keel-laying ceremony for a second ice-class freezer trawler under Project KMT02.
Yuri Matochkin was designed by the Marine Engineering Bureau and was ordered by Atlantrybflot.
The vessel has a length of 80.4 metres, a width of 15.4 metres, a draught of 6.51 metres, a displacement of 5,563 tonnes, a holding capacity of up to 375 cubic metres, and a processing capacity of 100 tonnes per day.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Octomar takes delivery of Damen CTV
- Irving Shipbuilding to build AOPS pair for Canadian Coast Guard
- One killed, four injured in South Korean warship docking mishap
- Carnival cruise ship rescues distressed mariner from sinking boat in Mexican waters
- Indobaruna’s newest cement carrier launched at Fukuoka Shipbuilding