Urk fisherman Albert Romkes has commissioned Hoekman Shipbuilding to construct Zuiderkruis, a new Herman Jansen-designed twin-rig trawler.
Construction is set to begin in Poland in the spring of 2019 and delivery is expected in the mid-summer of 2020.
Zuiderkruis will have a length of 27.75 metres and a width of eight metres. It will be propelled by a 596kW engine.
JMU delivers VLCC to Meiji Group subsidiary
in Tanker World
- Boskalis appointed as salvor for tankers damaged in Gulf of Oman incident
- SWS floats out FPSO Liza Unity
- ECTMarine receives dredger order from African client
- Jumbo bags transportation and installation contract for Yunlin WTG foundations offshore Taiwan
Latest from Baird Maritime
- BP oil rig voyage to North Sea repeatedly hindered by protesters
- VESSEL REVIEW | Ada Clara – Ultra-luxurious multi-role fishing vessel for Western Australia
- Burnham-on-Sea RNLI christens newest lifeboat
- Wight Shipyard launches new windfarm support vessel series
- Matson christens first Kanaloa-class Con-Ro