Denmark’s Karstensens Skibsværft has delivered Western Chieftain, a new 51.9- by 11.2-metre pelagic trawler, to its new owner in County Donegal, Ireland.
This is Karstensens’ fifth pelagic trawler built for owner Frank Doherty since 1997.
Western Chieftain was delivered as a partially outfitted hull by Nauta Shipyard of Poland and was completed at Karstensens’ yard in Skagen.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Philippines to order two more warships from South Korean builder
- DPIRD conducts Gascoyne pink snapper fishery protection patrols
- US firm approves NOK 2.3 billion loan for new wind farm for O&G platforms
- Death toll in Bay of Bengal vessel fire climbs to three
- Team RB-M consortium delivers response boat pair for Jordanian navy