Spain's Nodosa Shipyard has delivered Jannetje-Cornelis, a 28.62-metre LOA fly-shooter/twin-rig trawler for Osprey Trawlers of Urk.
The vessel has a 749kW main engine that can deliver 25 tonnes of bollard pull and a fishroom with an estimated 55-tonne capacity.
Jannetje-Cornelis is a sister vessel to Henk Senior, which was delivered to Urk in 2016. Two more vessels utilising the same design will be delivered in 2019 and 2020.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VESSEL REVIEW | John Duigan – King Island’s new purpose-built landing craft
- Philippine Coast Guard commissions first two 24m patrol boats
- VESSEL REVIEW | Cap de Fer – Vittoria Shipyard returns to tug building
- CMA CGM containership crashes into dock near Mumbai
- Karstensens delivers pelagic trawler to Irish owner