Spain's Nodosa Shipyard has delivered Jannetje-Cornelis, a 28.62-metre LOA fly-shooter/twin-rig trawler for Osprey Trawlers of Urk.
The vessel has a 749kW main engine that can deliver 25 tonnes of bollard pull and a fishroom with an estimated 55-tonne capacity.
Jannetje-Cornelis is a sister vessel to Henk Senior, which was delivered to Urk in 2016. Two more vessels utilising the same design will be delivered in 2019 and 2020.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VESSEL REVIEW | Raju – Estonia’s new pollution-combating hybrid patrol ship
- VESSEL REVIEW | Kingston – Versatile Damen CSD for South Australian council
- VESSEL REVIEW | Bona Fide – Shrimps beware
- VESSEL REVIEW | 455298 – High-spec police landing craft for remote Australia
- VESSEL REVIEW | Anse Bleue and Cap Salomon – France looks east to serve west