Parkol Marine Engineering at Whitby recently launched a new scalloper for Islay Crab Exports on the Isle of Islay.
Named Atlantic Dawn, it is the first vessel to be completed at Parkol's yard in Middlesbrough.
The 20.5-metre Atlantic Dawn has a fishroom with capacity for up to 600 38-kilogram bags and an ice locker with three-tonne capacity.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VOLVO PENTA DEMONSTRATION DAY | Helm-to-prop updates for D4/D6 engine range
- First F125 frigate commissioned into German Navy
- C-Innovation to perform RLWI work for BP
- Prysmian secures DolWin5 grid connection for offshore wind farms in Germany
- Failure of towboat company to follow safety policies led to fatal capsizing, NTSB report finds