Parkol Marine Engineering at Whitby recently launched a new scalloper for Islay Crab Exports on the Isle of Islay.
Named Atlantic Dawn, it is the first vessel to be completed at Parkol's yard in Middlesbrough.
The 20.5-metre Atlantic Dawn has a fishroom with capacity for up to 600 38-kilogram bags and an ice locker with three-tonne capacity.
- HMS Dragon makes second major drug bust in less than two weeks
Funchal to become hotel ship under Signature Living
- Sea trials completed for Royal Navy’s newest River-class OPV
- Three shipbuilding teams shortlisted to build new warships in UK
- UK MoD unveils name of second Dreadnought-class submarine
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VESSEL REVIEW | Raju – Estonia’s new pollution-combating hybrid patrol ship
- VESSEL REVIEW | Kingston – Versatile Damen CSD for South Australian council
- VESSEL REVIEW | Bona Fide – Shrimps beware
- VESSEL REVIEW | 455298 – High-spec police landing craft for remote Australia
- VESSEL REVIEW | Anse Bleue and Cap Salomon – France looks east to serve west