Parkol Marine Engineering at Whitby recently launched a new scalloper for Islay Crab Exports on the Isle of Islay.
Named Atlantic Dawn, it is the first vessel to be completed at Parkol's yard in Middlesbrough.
The 20.5-metre Atlantic Dawn has a fishroom with capacity for up to 600 38-kilogram bags and an ice locker with three-tonne capacity.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VESSEL REVIEW | 455298 – High-spec police landing craft for remote Australia
- VESSEL REVIEW | Anse Bleue and Cap Salomon – France looks east to serve west
- VESSEL REVIEW | Njord Zenith – BMT’s new crewboat for Njord Offshore
- Australia set to stop northern summer sheep exports
- VESSEL REVIEW | Sea Express II – SeaCat Ships’ new 29-metre Caribbean eco-ferry