Piriou has received an order for a 16-metre trawler from a Normandy-based buyer.
The vessel will be used for scallop fishing and bottom trawling in the English Channel.
The trawler will follow Coprexma designs and will be delivered in September 2019.
Last modified onMonday, 30 July 2018 16:23
- Two more FPBs being delivered to Philippine Coast Guard
- Four injured in helicopter crash aboard amphibious assault ship Dixmude
- Philippine Coast Guard commissions first two 24m patrol boats
- CMA CGM containership crashes into dock near Mumbai
- Hanjin’s Subic shipyard delivers 20,600TEU containership to CMA CGM