Piriou has received an order for a 16-metre trawler from a Normandy-based buyer.
The vessel will be used for scallop fishing and bottom trawling in the English Channel.
The trawler will follow Coprexma designs and will be delivered in September 2019.
Last modified onMonday, 30 July 2018 16:23
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VESSEL REVIEW | Amelia and Johan – Purpose built cats boost Hawaii’s scuba diving charter industry
- VESSEL REVIEW | SST Grizzly and SST Orca – Escort tug beasts for British Columbia
- FEATURE | BIMCO: Maritime powers need to deploy in Gulf of Guinea
- FEATURE | US container imports break records but uncertainty lies ahead
- FEATURE | Battle for the supply chain to aide container supply-demand balance