Piriou has received an order for a 16-metre trawler from a Normandy-based buyer.
The vessel will be used for scallop fishing and bottom trawling in the English Channel.
The trawler will follow Coprexma designs and will be delivered in September 2019.
Last modified onMonday, 30 July 2018 16:23
Ponant to acquire Paul Gauguin Cruises
- COLUMN | Bourbon bites the bankruptcy bullet [Offshore Accounts]
- First two of 39 patrol boats in series delivered to Royal Saudi Navy
French court rejects 1994 ferry disaster compensation claim
in Ro-Pax World
- French submarine lost at sea in 1968 found 51 years later
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Philippines to order two more warships from South Korean builder
- DPIRD conducts Gascoyne pink snapper fishery protection patrols
- US firm approves NOK 2.3 billion loan for new wind farm for O&G platforms
- Death toll in Bay of Bengal vessel fire climbs to three
- Team RB-M consortium delivers response boat pair for Jordanian navy