Larsnes Mek Verksted has launched Hovden Viking for Hovden Senior in Gdansk, Poland.
The seine netter follows a Rolls-Royce Marine design.
The vessel has a length of 46 metres and a width of 12 metres.
The interior can accommodate 12 people in four single cabins and four two-person cabins.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Belgium orders new research vessel
- VESSEL REVIEW | Klara 1 – High quality for high pressure times
- VESSEL REVIEW | Fathom – Canadian resort's new taxi/tourist boat
- VESSEL REVIEW | Raiymbek Batyr – Part of a six-vessel tug fleet for Khazakstan
- VLCC equipped with sail propulsion system completes sea trials