Parkol Marine Engineering Shipyard in Whitby delivered Guiding Light, a steel hulled motor fishing vessel, to Andrew Marr subsidiary Guiding Light.
The vessel will be used to fish for whitefish alongside its sister vessel Guiding Star.
The ship was designed by Ian Paton, featuring double chine, transome stern, semi bulbous bow, and soft nose stem. With full length shelter, she is arranged for pair trawling with a dry hold and will be manned by a crew of eight.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Philippines’ first missile-capable frigate to be launched on May 23
- Huangpu Wenchong delivers second of six 1,400TEU vessels to Containerships
- Jiangsu Hantong launches fourth 82,000DWT bulker for Oldendorff
- Viking wins Norwegian Police Service patrol boat contract
- New fireboat delivered to Rabun County, Georgia