Parkol Marine Engineering Shipyard in Whitby delivered Guiding Light, a steel hulled motor fishing vessel, to Andrew Marr subsidiary Guiding Light.
The vessel will be used to fish for whitefish alongside its sister vessel Guiding Star.
The ship was designed by Ian Paton, featuring double chine, transome stern, semi bulbous bow, and soft nose stem. With full length shelter, she is arranged for pair trawling with a dry hold and will be manned by a crew of eight.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VESSEL REVIEW | Amelia and Johan – Purpose built cats boost Hawaii’s scuba diving charter industry
- VESSEL REVIEW | SST Grizzly and SST Orca – Escort tug beasts for British Columbia
- FEATURE | BIMCO: Maritime powers need to deploy in Gulf of Guinea
- FEATURE | US container imports break records but uncertainty lies ahead
- FEATURE | Battle for the supply chain to aide container supply-demand balance