Damen Shipyards Group and Coastal Workboats Scotland has unveiled a new series of landing craft intended to support aquaculture operations.
Designed by Damen's OSD-IMT bureau, the landing craft has a length of 16 metres and a crane capable of lifting up to 14 tonnes.
Following the unveiling was the hand-over of Lady Rebecca, the first vessel in the series, to Scottish fish farm operator Loch Duart. It will be used primarily to transport people, equipment, and feed to the company's offshore fish-farming locations.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Philippines to order two more warships from South Korean builder
- DPIRD conducts Gascoyne pink snapper fishery protection patrols
- US firm approves NOK 2.3 billion loan for new wind farm for O&G platforms
- Death toll in Bay of Bengal vessel fire climbs to three
- Team RB-M consortium delivers response boat pair for Jordanian navy