Scotland's Inverlussa Marine Services is working once again with local designer Macduff Ship Design in the development of two new workboats for the aquaculture sector.
The 21-metre vessel
The vessels, a 21-metre landing craft style workboat for general duties and a 26.25-metre LOA, under 24-metre-registered, workboat-coded vessel for salmon treatment work, are to be built in Scotland at Ferguson Marine.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Collision with tanker may have caused fishing boat to capsize, Norwegian investigators claim
- Piriou begins building OPV trio for Argentina
- Sevmash Shipbuilding launches drone-capable submarine
- Qatar Petroleum initiates shipbuilding programme for more than 100 new LNG carriers
- TechnipFMC awarded ConocoPhillips EPCI contract