Tuco Marine has delivered a 15-metre high-pressure cleaning boat to Norway's AKVA Marine Services.
The 15-metre workboat is built from composite materials. Thanks to the low weight and the twin inboard diesel engines connected to the distinctive Volvo Penta IPS propulsion system with forward-facing, counter-rotating propellers, the vessel is capable of operating at more than 33 knots.
The hull structure for this particular model features special appendages and reinforcements designed to make it ideal for fish farm operations.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Okskaya Sudoverf lays keel of fourth Project RSD32M dry cargo carrier
- General Dynamics Electric Boat awarded US$481 million for continued development of US Navy's next ballistic-missile submarine
- New icebreaker for Australia floated out at Damen Shipyards Galati
- Oren Shipbuilding delivers four survey boats to Dubai
- Parkol Marine Engineering launches 20m scalloper for Isle of Islay