Tuco Marine has delivered a 15-metre high-pressure cleaning boat to Norway's AKVA Marine Services.
The 15-metre workboat is built from composite materials. Thanks to the low weight and the twin inboard diesel engines connected to the distinctive Volvo Penta IPS propulsion system with forward-facing, counter-rotating propellers, the vessel is capable of operating at more than 33 knots.
The hull structure for this particular model features special appendages and reinforcements designed to make it ideal for fish farm operations.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VESSEL REVIEW | SST Grizzly and SST Orca – Escort tug beasts for British Columbia
- FEATURE | BIMCO: Maritime powers need to deploy in Gulf of Guinea
- FEATURE | US container imports break records but uncertainty lies ahead
- FEATURE | Battle for the supply chain to aide container supply-demand balance
- VESSEL REVIEW | Harald – Flexible landing craft for Stockholm archipelago