Larsnes Mek Verksted delivered a live fish carrier was to Rostein in June.
Ro Fortune is the latest ship in a series of five fish carriers built for Rostein by Larsnes Mek Verksted.
The ship has a well capacity of 3,500m3 and was christened on June 30.
Ro Fortune will be stationed in northern Norway, with Troms and Finnmark as the main area of activity.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VESSEL REVIEW | SST Grizzly and SST Orca – Escort tug beasts for British Columbia
- FEATURE | BIMCO: Maritime powers need to deploy in Gulf of Guinea
- FEATURE | US container imports break records but uncertainty lies ahead
- FEATURE | Battle for the supply chain to aide container supply-demand balance
- VESSEL REVIEW | Harald – Flexible landing craft for Stockholm archipelago