Larsnes Mek Verksted delivered a live fish carrier was to Rostein in June.
Ro Fortune is the latest ship in a series of five fish carriers built for Rostein by Larsnes Mek Verksted.
The ship has a well capacity of 3,500m3 and was christened on June 30.
Ro Fortune will be stationed in northern Norway, with Troms and Finnmark as the main area of activity.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Belgium orders new research vessel
- VESSEL REVIEW | Klara 1 – High quality for high pressure times
- VESSEL REVIEW | Fathom – Canadian resort's new taxi/tourist boat
- VESSEL REVIEW | Raiymbek Batyr – Part of a six-vessel tug fleet for Khazakstan
- VLCC equipped with sail propulsion system completes sea trials