Macduff Shipyards' newest build has been taken out of the fabrication hall and is now in the harbour where final fit out is being carried out.
Built to a new design by Macduff Ship Design, the 24-metre Achieve is being built for seine netting.
The boat will be handed over to local owner Bruce Buchan after completion of sea trials which are expected next month.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Philippines’ first missile-capable frigate to be launched on May 23
- Huangpu Wenchong delivers second of six 1,400TEU vessels to Containerships
- Jiangsu Hantong launches fourth 82,000DWT bulker for Oldendorff
- Viking wins Norwegian Police Service patrol boat contract
- New fireboat delivered to Rabun County, Georgia