Macduff Shipyards' newest build has been taken out of the fabrication hall and is now in the harbour where final fit out is being carried out.
Built to a new design by Macduff Ship Design, the 24-metre Achieve is being built for seine netting.
The boat will be handed over to local owner Bruce Buchan after completion of sea trials which are expected next month.
- Italy’s Saipem targeted by cyber attack
- Boskalis acquires inter-array cabling contract for Moray Offshore Windfarm East
- Scottish port awards contract for £30 million quayside expansion
- NKT confirms turnkey order for Moray East offshore wind farm project
Spanish firms to collaborate on ferry conversion project for Scotland
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VESSEL REVIEW | Amelia and Johan – Purpose built cats boost Hawaii’s scuba diving charter industry
- VESSEL REVIEW | SST Grizzly and SST Orca – Escort tug beasts for British Columbia
- FEATURE | BIMCO: Maritime powers need to deploy in Gulf of Guinea
- FEATURE | US container imports break records but uncertainty lies ahead
- FEATURE | Battle for the supply chain to aide container supply-demand balance