Edited by Damian Majsak
Another in this first rate series of pictorial histories of notable warship classes. This edition features the British King George V-class of battleships, the Soviet Zulu-class submarines, the American aircraft carrier USS Harry S Truman and the Italian submarine efforts of 1942/43. Also included is a detailed spread of pictures of the Nazi heavy cruiser Lutzow in 3D format. A good spread of very interesting articles.
The brief but succinct descriptions of each type of ship are enhanced by their comprehensive histories. What makes this series so valuable, however, are the brilliant photographs and the amazingly detailed drawings of each type of ship and their components.
Naval Archives continue to present naval ship history in a very readable and informative way.
Available from Kagero Publishing, Lublin, Poland.
Latest from Neil Baird
- EDITORIAL | A perfect time for a complete re-think of Australia’s Defence Capex
- BOOK REVIEW | Atlantic Spain and Portugal – Cabo Ortegal (Galicia) to Gibraltar (Eighth Edition)
- BOOK REVIEW | A Carrier at Risk – Argentine Aircraft Carrier and Anti-Submarine Operations Against the Royal Navy’s Attack Submarines During the Falklands/Malvinas War, 1982
- BOOK REVIEW | History of the World – Map by Map
- BOOK REVIEW | RMS Adriatic (II) – White Star Wonder Ship in Old Picture Postcards