In June 2017 a number of incidents involving domestic commercial vessels were reported to the AMSA. Of these, seven were serious incidents.
Last modified onThursday, 03 August 2017 13:55
Latest from Ausmarine
- GEAR | Isuzu gensets successfully power crayboat Gambler's early operations
- Colbeck: Australians reject Labor’s marine park lock outs
- GEAR | Machiavelli – Recent docking project at Harwood Marine
- Maritime industry congratulates the Coalition on re-election
- Peter Ridd wins free speech victory against James Cook University