- International Naval Engineering Conference and Exhibition (11th)
- 15.05.2012 - 17.05.2012
- Sheraton Grand Hotel - Edinburgh, Scotland
As navies and industry continue to face numerous challenges and financial pressures, INEC 2012 with its overall theme of ENGINEERING NAVAL CAPABILITY examines the drive towards doing more with less, and yet still providing platforms capable of global and expeditionary operations that will require an unparalleled degree of engineering skill not seen before.
The INEC 2012 programme includes sessions on Ship design, Electric propulsion, Civil/military transfer, System selection, Environment and safety, Unmanned operations, Design, Survivability, Sustainability, Submarines and Affordability.
EventList powered by schlu.net
Latest Book Reviews
- Admiral Nimitz: The Commander of the Pacific Ocean Theater
- A Plain Sailorman In China: The Life and Time of Cdr. I.V. Gillis, USN 1875-1948
- Double Cross: The True Story of the D-Day Spies
- What’s In It For You?
- The Naval Institute Guide To The Ships And Aircraft Of The U.S. Fleet
- Two Roads To War: The French and British Air Arms from Versailles to Dunkirk
- The World Of Arthur Ransom
Latest CommentsChaithra: A recent Boat/US Magazine atclrie reported that 70% of boat sales were sales of used boats. It's no ...
Dermot bremner: Every system has its day, they have their day and cease to be .
Alfred Lord Tennyson
aryastark: I have been having a whole discussion with my friend's husband (who is an engineer) aboutnatural gas...
Nazery Khalid: Hi Ross
Greetings from Malaysia. Thanks for your comment and for sharing your invention...