- 09.05.2012 - 10.05.2012
- Copthorne Tara Hotel - Kensington, UK
Building on 13 years of experience of the LNG industry, SMi’s LNG 2012 conference will provide a comprehensive overview of the challenges and opportunities facing every link in the industry value chain. From the impact of a sudden glut of unconventional gas and the subsequent fall in prices, to the growing demand in Asia, the development of new technologies for exploration, production, storage and shipping and political, regulatory and commercial influences on trading.
Taking place in London this May, do not miss this opportunity to enhance your understanding of a sector undergoing significant changes, meet and converse with the key players and gain strategic insight on the future of the LNG market.
- Copthorne Tara Hotel - Website
- Scarsdale Place
- W8 5SR
- Kensington, UK
EventList powered by schlu.net
Latest Book Reviews
- Ferries 2011: British Isles and Northern Europe
- Admiral Nimitz: The Commander of the Pacific Ocean Theater
- A Plain Sailorman In China: The Life and Time of Cdr. I.V. Gillis, USN 1875-1948
- Double Cross: The True Story of the D-Day Spies
- What’s In It For You?
- The Naval Institute Guide To The Ships And Aircraft Of The U.S. Fleet
- Two Roads To War: The French and British Air Arms from Versailles to Dunkirk
Latest CommentsChaithra: A recent Boat/US Magazine atclrie reported that 70% of boat sales were sales of used boats. It's no ...
Dermot bremner: Every system has its day, they have their day and cease to be .
Alfred Lord Tennyson
aryastark: I have been having a whole discussion with my friend's husband (who is an engineer) aboutnatural gas...
Nazery Khalid: Hi Ross
Greetings from Malaysia. Thanks for your comment and for sharing your invention...