- SINAVAL-EUROFISHING Elite 2013
- 16.04.2013 - 18.04.2013
- Bilbao Exhibition Centre - Ansio-Barakaldo, Spain
The programme for SINAVAL-EUROFISHING Elite 2013 (16 to 18 April) is to include the first “Bilbao Marine Energy Week”, an event aimed at trade specialists and firms already working in the field of renewable Marine energy sources or seeking to diversify into this emerging sector. During the week of April 15-19, 2013 the Bilbao Exhibition Centre will bring together international experts in the fields of offshore wind energy, ocean current and wave energy in an event that will include technical seminars, specialist meetings, site visits and social events. Bilbao Marine Energy Week is jointly organised by EVE (Basque Energy Organisation), Tecnalia and the BEC itsel.
- Bilbao Exhibition Centre - Website
- Ronda de Azkue 1
- Ansio-Barakaldo, Spain
EventList powered by schlu.net
Latest Book Reviews
- Ferries 2011: British Isles and Northern Europe
- Admiral Nimitz: The Commander of the Pacific Ocean Theater
- A Plain Sailorman In China: The Life and Time of Cdr. I.V. Gillis, USN 1875-1948
- Double Cross: The True Story of the D-Day Spies
- What’s In It For You?
- The Naval Institute Guide To The Ships And Aircraft Of The U.S. Fleet
- Two Roads To War: The French and British Air Arms from Versailles to Dunkirk
Latest CommentsChaithra: A recent Boat/US Magazine atclrie reported that 70% of boat sales were sales of used boats. It's no ...
Dermot bremner: Every system has its day, they have their day and cease to be .
Alfred Lord Tennyson
aryastark: I have been having a whole discussion with my friend's husband (who is an engineer) aboutnatural gas...
Nazery Khalid: Hi Ross
Greetings from Malaysia. Thanks for your comment and for sharing your invention...