- The LNG Supply Chain Summit
- 20.06.2012 - 21.06.2012
- To be confirmed - NA
The LNG Supply Chain Summit aims to address two main areas of focus. From the shipping operator’s perspective, the agenda sets out to highlight the key points of technical and operational development including on-board technologies and modifications that increase the shipping industry’s responsibility as part of the LNG supply chain. Alongside this examination, the meeting will look at the LNG market, and the opportunities to invest and expand. Key markets, driving forces, project financing and emerging locations of activity will be analysed with the aim to leave the delegate well qualified to move forwards in the industry.
- To be confirmed
EventList powered by schlu.net
Latest Book Reviews
- Ferries 2011: British Isles and Northern Europe
- Admiral Nimitz: The Commander of the Pacific Ocean Theater
- A Plain Sailorman In China: The Life and Time of Cdr. I.V. Gillis, USN 1875-1948
- Double Cross: The True Story of the D-Day Spies
- What’s In It For You?
- The Naval Institute Guide To The Ships And Aircraft Of The U.S. Fleet
- Two Roads To War: The French and British Air Arms from Versailles to Dunkirk
Latest CommentsChaithra: A recent Boat/US Magazine atclrie reported that 70% of boat sales were sales of used boats. It's no ...
Dermot bremner: Every system has its day, they have their day and cease to be .
Alfred Lord Tennyson
aryastark: I have been having a whole discussion with my friend's husband (who is an engineer) aboutnatural gas...
Nazery Khalid: Hi Ross
Greetings from Malaysia. Thanks for your comment and for sharing your invention...