Marine Events Calendar
Welcome to Events, a list of maritime-themed events from around the world. To order by Date, Event, Venue, Location or Category, click the respective title at the top of the list.
See also the list of past events.
- American Maritime Salvage & Casualty Response
- 27.06.2012 - 28.06.2012
- To be confirmed - NA
ACI is proud to announce its American Maritime Salvage & Casualty Response will be taking place on June 27th & 28th 2012 in New York, USA.
ACI welcomed a great wealth of companies to the 2nd Maritime Salvage & Casualty Response conference in London in 2012 and the inaugural version of the meeting in the United States, promises to be even bigger and better.
ACI will bring together even more of the key decision makers in the industry. As well as the Salvors, the ship owners, the P & I Clubs, the lawyers, and the regulatory bodies so that all of the relevant stakeholders are present. A number of companies and individuals have already expressed an interest in contributing including, John Noble (ISU), Mariflex, Brookes Bell, DNV, and Alpha Briggs.
- To be confirmed
EventList powered by schlu.net
Latest Book Reviews
- Deep Sea And Foreign Going: Inside Shipping, The Invisible Industry That Brings You 90% Of Everything
- The Shark’s Paintbrush: Biomimicry and How Nature is Inspiring Innovation
- The American Clipper Ship, 1845-1920: A Comprehensive History, with a Listing of Builders and Their Ships
- Pollution Prevention From Ships: 30 Years of HELMEPA and MARPOL
- French Designs On Colonial New South Wales: François Péron’s Memoir on the English Settlement in New Holland, Van Diemen’s Land and The Archipelagos of the Great Pacific Ocean
- Through Albert’s Eyes: Volume 2 of the British Navy at War and Peace
- Coping With Piracy: Maritime Security Handbook
Latest CommentsKenny: Mermaid Sapphire is not a Mermaid Marine Australia vessel. The vessel is owned by Thai Company with ...
Rob simm: How does seeing a vessel operating outside of Australia in Sakalin, have anything to do with the MUA...
Dan Westerlund: To be noted that bigger (wider) ships can be built in Turku than in Papenburg. There have been negot...
Richard Stretch: Hi I am looking for information regarding Robert Farquhar.He was working at Walkers Limited earley i...