- Optimising Ship Maintenance
- 29.08.2012 - 30.08.2012
- To be confirmed - NA
ACI’s 7th Optimising Ship Maintenance taking place in Singapore on 29 – 30 August will explore the challenges facing the Asian shipping community and how they can embrace Condition Based Maintenance (CBM) efficiently.
Our 6th Optimising Ship Maintenance summit just concluded in Rotterdam and was attended by some of the most important stakeholders in the industry. Over 70 CBM professionals came together to discuss the latest CBM and data analysis techniques and technologies. Class and OEM representatives also gave their views on how ship operators can use CBM more efficiently. Ship owners queried those present on what the return on investment on CBM systems is and what will work for their vessels.
- To be confirmed
EventList powered by schlu.net
Latest Book Reviews
- Ferries 2011: British Isles and Northern Europe
- Admiral Nimitz: The Commander of the Pacific Ocean Theater
- A Plain Sailorman In China: The Life and Time of Cdr. I.V. Gillis, USN 1875-1948
- Double Cross: The True Story of the D-Day Spies
- What’s In It For You?
- The Naval Institute Guide To The Ships And Aircraft Of The U.S. Fleet
- Two Roads To War: The French and British Air Arms from Versailles to Dunkirk
Latest CommentsChaithra: A recent Boat/US Magazine atclrie reported that 70% of boat sales were sales of used boats. It's no ...
Dermot bremner: Every system has its day, they have their day and cease to be .
Alfred Lord Tennyson
aryastark: I have been having a whole discussion with my friend's husband (who is an engineer) aboutnatural gas...
Nazery Khalid: Hi Ross
Greetings from Malaysia. Thanks for your comment and for sharing your invention...