- Asia Shipping Development Summit 2012
- 13.06.2012 - 14.06.2012
2011 is “the most painful ever” year for World Shipping Industry. Since The Global Financial Crisis in 2008, shipping industry has been continually turned down by its effect. So far, there are two different situation existed in the current market. One is to keep buying new large vessels with low price and optimize the fleet structure, which happened to the optimistic players. The other one is still suffered by the overcapacity and low freight rates and even announced to come out, which happened to some negative players.
EventList powered by schlu.net
Latest Book Reviews
- Ferries 2011: British Isles and Northern Europe
- Admiral Nimitz: The Commander of the Pacific Ocean Theater
- A Plain Sailorman In China: The Life and Time of Cdr. I.V. Gillis, USN 1875-1948
- Double Cross: The True Story of the D-Day Spies
- What’s In It For You?
- The Naval Institute Guide To The Ships And Aircraft Of The U.S. Fleet
- Two Roads To War: The French and British Air Arms from Versailles to Dunkirk
Latest CommentsChaithra: A recent Boat/US Magazine atclrie reported that 70% of boat sales were sales of used boats. It's no ...
Dermot bremner: Every system has its day, they have their day and cease to be .
Alfred Lord Tennyson
aryastark: I have been having a whole discussion with my friend's husband (who is an engineer) aboutnatural gas...
Nazery Khalid: Hi Ross
Greetings from Malaysia. Thanks for your comment and for sharing your invention...