Marine Events Calendar
Welcome to Events, a list of maritime-themed events from around the world. To order by Date, Event, Venue, Location or Category, click the respective title at the top of the list.
See also the list of past events.
- Deep Offshore Technology (DOT) International
- 27.11.2012 - 29.11.2012
- Perth Convention Exhibition Centre - Perth, WA, Australia
For 31 years Deep Offshore Technology (DOT) International has been showcasing pioneering technology that has been shaping the future of the deep and ultra-deepwater industry. Showcasing the most innovative technologies designed to withstand hostile and ultra deepwater environments. Discussing the specific challenges of the region and the latest groundbreaking solutions.
DOT puts you at the heart of the leading industry forum, which attracts the key industry experts and decision makers from the major E&P companies.
- Perth Convention Exhibition Centre - Website
- 21 Mounts Bay Rd
- Perth, WA, Australia
- Western Australia
EventList powered by schlu.net
Latest Book Reviews
- Commercial Practice In Bunkering
- Circle Of Treason: A CIA Account of Traitor Aldrich Ames and the Men he Betrayed
- A Sailor’s War
- Wrecks & Reefs of Southeast Scotland
- Allied Master Strategists: The Combined Chiefs of Staff in World War II
- Deep Currents And Rising Tides: The Indian Ocean and International Security
- International Tug & OSV Annual Review 2013
Latest CommentsDan Westerlund: To be noted that bigger (wider) ships can be built in Turku than in Papenburg. There have been negot...
Richard Stretch: Hi I am looking for information regarding Robert Farquhar.He was working at Walkers Limited earley i...
David Benn.: What is the best metal to use for building equipment to be used on oil rigs in the north sea. Corros...
Brian O'Callaghan: well written by Captain Bolt .He is correct in local knowlege of his Ports. I have work on Albany pi...