Marine Events Calendar
Welcome to Events, a list of maritime-themed events from around the world. To order by Date, Event, Venue, Location or Category, click the respective title at the top of the list.
See also the list of past events.
- Deep Offshore Technology (DOT) International
- 27.11.2012 - 29.11.2012
- Perth Convention Exhibition Centre - Perth, WA, Australia
For 31 years Deep Offshore Technology (DOT) International has been showcasing pioneering technology that has been shaping the future of the deep and ultra-deepwater industry. Showcasing the most innovative technologies designed to withstand hostile and ultra deepwater environments. Discussing the specific challenges of the region and the latest groundbreaking solutions.
DOT puts you at the heart of the leading industry forum, which attracts the key industry experts and decision makers from the major E&P companies.
- Perth Convention Exhibition Centre - Website
- 21 Mounts Bay Rd
- Perth, WA, Australia
- Western Australia
EventList powered by schlu.net
Latest Book Reviews
- White Star Line: A Photographic History
- Modern Maritime Law: Volume 2: Managing Risks and Liabilities
- Modern Maritime Law: Volume 1: Jurisdiction and Risk
- True North: Journeys Into The Great Northern Ocean
- Asian Maritime Strategies: Navigating Troubled Waters
- The Cornish Fishing Industry: An Illustrated History
- An Introduction To LNG Bunkering
Latest CommentsWilliam Turner: Totally agree. What can we do to change our Media's awareness of the terrific work our industry puts...
Fergo: That's exactly the sort of shallow, glib comment that typifies debate on any complex issue of nation...
Mark: "Both locations were sheltered from currents and would have a poor supply of planktonic food. It see...
Mark: "The evidence for detriment to corals at pH 7.8 is dubious."
Methinks your comments are...