Marine Events Calendar
Welcome to Events, a list of maritime-themed events from around the world. To order by Date, Event, Venue, Location or Category, click the respective title at the top of the list.
See also the list of past events.
- Deep Offshore Technology (DOT) International
- 27.11.2012 - 29.11.2012
- Perth Convention Exhibition Centre - Perth, WA, Australia
For 31 years Deep Offshore Technology (DOT) International has been showcasing pioneering technology that has been shaping the future of the deep and ultra-deepwater industry. Showcasing the most innovative technologies designed to withstand hostile and ultra deepwater environments. Discussing the specific challenges of the region and the latest groundbreaking solutions.
DOT puts you at the heart of the leading industry forum, which attracts the key industry experts and decision makers from the major E&P companies.
- Perth Convention Exhibition Centre - Website
- 21 Mounts Bay Rd
- Perth, WA, Australia
- Western Australia
EventList powered by schlu.net
Latest Book Reviews
- The Dog Watch Number 71: Ships and Sea Stories
- A Handful Of Bullets: How the Murder of Archduke Franz Ferdinand still Menaces the Peace
- Guidance For LNG Carriers: Transiting the Panama Canal
- Eagle Seamanship: A Manual for Square-Rigger Sailing
- West Coast Wrecks & Other Maritime Tales
- The Burning Shore: How Hitler’s U-Boats Brought World War II to America
- In The Shadow Of Greatness: Voices of Leadership, Sacrifice, and Service from America’s Longest War
Latest Commentsanna sinclair: I am working at Deep water point and would like to know the history of Paspaley family
Dave: Perhaps a bit more research would have helped your article accuracy on the push for more recreationa...
Fred: Meanwhile you guys wonder why no one pays your rants any attention. Took me quite sometime to go thr...
John Dunn.: I was an Indentured Apprentice in the 1960's after completing three years pre-sea training. As I c...