Marine Events Calendar
Welcome to Events, a list of maritime-themed events from around the world. To order by Date, Event, Venue, Location or Category, click the respective title at the top of the list.
See also the list of past events.
- Deep Offshore Technology (DOT) International
- 27.11.2012 - 29.11.2012
- Perth Convention Exhibition Centre - Perth, WA, Australia
For 31 years Deep Offshore Technology (DOT) International has been showcasing pioneering technology that has been shaping the future of the deep and ultra-deepwater industry. Showcasing the most innovative technologies designed to withstand hostile and ultra deepwater environments. Discussing the specific challenges of the region and the latest groundbreaking solutions.
DOT puts you at the heart of the leading industry forum, which attracts the key industry experts and decision makers from the major E&P companies.
- Perth Convention Exhibition Centre - Website
- 21 Mounts Bay Rd
- Perth, WA, Australia
- Western Australia
EventList powered by schlu.net
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsLeonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...
david wood ross: Excellent timely article Neil and accurately reflects my own experience. I say timely because recent...
Ross Fletcher: Well said.Needs a lot more noise on this issue. As a professional merchant navy Officer, I have been...
John Oscroft: Try the Barrow in Furness (UK) museum, housed in an old dry dock, whilst a lot is given over to the ...