Marine Events Calendar
Welcome to Events, a list of maritime-themed events from around the world. To order by Date, Event, Venue, Location or Category, click the respective title at the top of the list.
See also the list of past events.
- GreenPort Congress
- 03.10.2012 - 05.10.2012
- Marseille Provence World Trade Centre - Marseille, France
Governments and legislators around the world view ports and terminal as critical infrastructure assets. Their ability to ‘go green’ by reducing their carbon footprint and by being more sensitive to environmental considerations is vital to future success.
The GreenPort Congress will provide decision makers with a meeting place to both learn about and discuss the latest in sustainable environmental practice that will enable them to effectively implement these changes.
The emphasis of the Congress will be on highlighting innovation in equipment and technology whilst illustrating practical solutions through case studies.
EventList powered by schlu.net
Latest Book Reviews
- Landsdorff And The Battle Of The River Plate: Command Decisions
- Commercial Practice In Bunkering
- Circle Of Treason: A CIA Account of Traitor Aldrich Ames and the Men he Betrayed
- A Sailor’s War
- Wrecks & Reefs of Southeast Scotland
- Allied Master Strategists: The Combined Chiefs of Staff in World War II
- Deep Currents And Rising Tides: The Indian Ocean and International Security
Latest CommentsDan Westerlund: To be noted that bigger (wider) ships can be built in Turku than in Papenburg. There have been negot...
Richard Stretch: Hi I am looking for information regarding Robert Farquhar.He was working at Walkers Limited earley i...
David Benn.: What is the best metal to use for building equipment to be used on oil rigs in the north sea. Corros...
Brian O'Callaghan: well written by Captain Bolt .He is correct in local knowlege of his Ports. I have work on Albany pi...