Marine Events Calendar
Welcome to Events, a list of maritime-themed events from around the world. To order by Date, Event, Venue, Location or Category, click the respective title at the top of the list.
See also the list of past events.
- GreenPort Congress
- 03.10.2012 - 05.10.2012
- Marseille Provence World Trade Centre - Marseille, France
Governments and legislators around the world view ports and terminal as critical infrastructure assets. Their ability to ‘go green’ by reducing their carbon footprint and by being more sensitive to environmental considerations is vital to future success.
The GreenPort Congress will provide decision makers with a meeting place to both learn about and discuss the latest in sustainable environmental practice that will enable them to effectively implement these changes.
The emphasis of the Congress will be on highlighting innovation in equipment and technology whilst illustrating practical solutions through case studies.
EventList powered by schlu.net
Latest Book Reviews
- The Twilight Of The East India Company: The Evolution of Anglo-Asian Commerce and Politics 1790-1860
- Sail & Steam: Trading Vessels To Georges Bay, 1833 To 1958
- The Emergence Of Britain’s Global Naval Supremacy: The War of 1739-1748
- Keeping The Ships At Sea: Ship Repair at Cockatoo Island 1857-1991
- 21st Century Ellis: Operational Art and Strategic Prophecy for the Modern Era
- The U.S. Naval Institute On Naval Leadership
- Passage Planning Guide: Great Barrier Reef and Torres Strait 2015
Latest CommentsTracey: I am reading a wonderful and impressive story......
Martin Renilson: Neil,
Nice positive comment - I couldn't agree with you more.
Ralph Stevens: Thanks for the insight Neil.
Robert Scorsone: Hi, I would like to know about the suction dredge the Sir Thomas Riley, built in Maryborough shipyar...