- INAMARINE 2012
- 09.05.2012 - 12.05.2012
- Jakarta International Expo Kemayoran - Jakarta, Indonesia
Indonesia with 240 million of popuplation is the world’s largest archipelago with over 17,000 islands across the country. Indonesia is one of the world’s largest economies with a great variety of natural resources, and also the member of G-20 major economies. The economic growth slowed considerably during 2007-08. However, like India and China, Indonesia recorded higher growth during the global financial crisis, compared to the other G20 members with GDP 5.5% in 2009.
Lying strategically in the Asia Pacific fastest economic growing region, and with the big population of 240 million, the world’s largest arcphilego, Indonesia is a huge market that will always remain potential and fullfilling for investors to meet the huge demands for the maritime industry and other related industries from across the world.
- Jakarta International Expo Kemayoran - Website
- 1st floor Pusat Niaga Building, Arena PRJ Kemayora
- Jakarta, Indonesia
EventList powered by schlu.net
Latest Book Reviews
- They Sang Like Kangaroos: Australia’s Tinpot Navy In The Great War
- Great British Shipwrecks: A Personal Adventure
- Global Marine Trends 2030
- Ferries 2011: British Isles and Northern Europe
- Admiral Nimitz: The Commander of the Pacific Ocean Theater
- A Plain Sailorman In China: The Life and Time of Cdr. I.V. Gillis, USN 1875-1948
- Double Cross: The True Story of the D-Day Spies
Latest CommentsPatricia Brooks: How very true. We are deep sea pilots here in Northern Europe offering a service endorsed and licen...
Pleased to see that sound science is getting a hearing. Over the past 30 years or so, inc...
Chaithra: A recent Boat/US Magazine atclrie reported that 70% of boat sales were sales of used boats. It's no ...
Dermot bremner: Every system has its day, they have their day and cease to be .
Alfred Lord Tennyson