- INAMARINE 2012
- 09.05.2012 - 12.05.2012
- Jakarta International Expo Kemayoran - Jakarta, Indonesia
Indonesia with 240 million of popuplation is the world’s largest archipelago with over 17,000 islands across the country. Indonesia is one of the world’s largest economies with a great variety of natural resources, and also the member of G-20 major economies. The economic growth slowed considerably during 2007-08. However, like India and China, Indonesia recorded higher growth during the global financial crisis, compared to the other G20 members with GDP 5.5% in 2009.
Lying strategically in the Asia Pacific fastest economic growing region, and with the big population of 240 million, the world’s largest arcphilego, Indonesia is a huge market that will always remain potential and fullfilling for investors to meet the huge demands for the maritime industry and other related industries from across the world.
- Jakarta International Expo Kemayoran - Website
- 1st floor Pusat Niaga Building, Arena PRJ Kemayora
- Jakarta, Indonesia
EventList powered by schlu.net
Latest Book Reviews
- Ferries 2011: British Isles and Northern Europe
- Admiral Nimitz: The Commander of the Pacific Ocean Theater
- A Plain Sailorman In China: The Life and Time of Cdr. I.V. Gillis, USN 1875-1948
- Double Cross: The True Story of the D-Day Spies
- What’s In It For You?
- The Naval Institute Guide To The Ships And Aircraft Of The U.S. Fleet
- Two Roads To War: The French and British Air Arms from Versailles to Dunkirk
Latest CommentsChaithra: A recent Boat/US Magazine atclrie reported that 70% of boat sales were sales of used boats. It's no ...
Dermot bremner: Every system has its day, they have their day and cease to be .
Alfred Lord Tennyson
aryastark: I have been having a whole discussion with my friend's husband (who is an engineer) aboutnatural gas...
Nazery Khalid: Hi Ross
Greetings from Malaysia. Thanks for your comment and for sharing your invention...