Marine Events Calendar
Welcome to Events, a list of maritime-themed events from around the world. To order by Date, Event, Venue, Location or Category, click the respective title at the top of the list.
See also the list of past events.
- World Maritime Technology Congress
- 30.05.2012 - 01.06.2012
- Lenexpo Exhibition Complex - St. Petersburg, Russia
- Equipment & Technology
The Prestigious World Maritime Technology Conference (WMTC) provides a valuable global forum for experts from many of the different disciplines that make up the maritime industry to share their progress and achievements with their peers in the maritime field.
For 2012 the 4th WMTC (previously the event has taken place in San Francisco, London and Mumbai) event will take place in St Petersburg and will be hosted by NTOS (Science & Technology Society of Shipbuilders of the Russian Federation). The event will feature a peer-reviewed technical conference, a major exhibition, a visiting vessels programme, social programme and other networking opportunities for marine and maritime professionals around the world.
- Lenexpo Exhibition Complex - Website
- 103, Bolshoy prospect V.O.
- St. Petersburg, Russia
EventList powered by schlu.net
Latest Book Reviews
- Admiral Nimitz: The Commander of the Pacific Ocean Theater
- A Plain Sailorman In China: The Life and Time of Cdr. I.V. Gillis, USN 1875-1948
- Double Cross: The True Story of the D-Day Spies
- What’s In It For You?
- The Naval Institute Guide To The Ships And Aircraft Of The U.S. Fleet
- Two Roads To War: The French and British Air Arms from Versailles to Dunkirk
- The World Of Arthur Ransom
Latest CommentsChaithra: A recent Boat/US Magazine atclrie reported that 70% of boat sales were sales of used boats. It's no ...
Dermot bremner: Every system has its day, they have their day and cease to be .
Alfred Lord Tennyson
aryastark: I have been having a whole discussion with my friend's husband (who is an engineer) aboutnatural gas...
Nazery Khalid: Hi Ross
Greetings from Malaysia. Thanks for your comment and for sharing your invention...