Marine Events Calendar
Welcome to Events, a list of maritime-themed events from around the world. To order by Date, Event, Venue, Location or Category, click the respective title at the top of the list.
See also the list of past events.
- India Maritime Week
- 17.01.2012 - 21.01.2012
- Taj Palace Hotel - New Delhi, India
The maritime tradition of India is as old as our civilization and as vast as the Indian Ocean. Indian maritime sector – the bedrock of India’s rapidly expanding economy market – has all the ingredients to become competitive in the global scenario and script a success story.
India’s natural advantage of a long coastline with major ports and a new breed of upcoming modern ones that can shoulder growing trade volumes, the commercially viable shipping sector with more entrepreneurship flowing in, foreign investments and subsidiaries in logistics setting shop in the country, advanced information technology applications simplifying complex operations and above all cost-effective workforce and efficient leadership all offer a perfect environment for economy to thrive.
- Taj Palace Hotel
- New Delhi, India
EventList powered by schlu.net
Latest Book Reviews
- Ferries 2011: British Isles and Northern Europe
- Admiral Nimitz: The Commander of the Pacific Ocean Theater
- A Plain Sailorman In China: The Life and Time of Cdr. I.V. Gillis, USN 1875-1948
- Double Cross: The True Story of the D-Day Spies
- What’s In It For You?
- The Naval Institute Guide To The Ships And Aircraft Of The U.S. Fleet
- Two Roads To War: The French and British Air Arms from Versailles to Dunkirk
Latest CommentsChaithra: A recent Boat/US Magazine atclrie reported that 70% of boat sales were sales of used boats. It's no ...
Dermot bremner: Every system has its day, they have their day and cease to be .
Alfred Lord Tennyson
aryastark: I have been having a whole discussion with my friend's husband (who is an engineer) aboutnatural gas...
Nazery Khalid: Hi Ross
Greetings from Malaysia. Thanks for your comment and for sharing your invention...