- MARPOL Annex VI Summit
- 23.05.2012 - 25.05.2012
- To be confirmed - NA
There is a fervent on-going debate between shipowners and relevant stakeholders about the upcoming low sulphur standards coming in effect January 1st, 2015 in ECAs. Many shipowners feel the new sulphur standards will cause a financial loss on their businesses as they will have to invest in new technologies or turn to more expensive fuels with lower sulphur. They also feel that although they are presented with several alternate solutions (LNG as fuel, scrubbers, biofuels…), this is only a façade and their only true option today is MGO.
- To be confirmed
EventList powered by schlu.net
Latest Book Reviews
- Admiral Nimitz: The Commander of the Pacific Ocean Theater
- A Plain Sailorman In China: The Life and Time of Cdr. I.V. Gillis, USN 1875-1948
- Double Cross: The True Story of the D-Day Spies
- What’s In It For You?
- The Naval Institute Guide To The Ships And Aircraft Of The U.S. Fleet
- Two Roads To War: The French and British Air Arms from Versailles to Dunkirk
- The World Of Arthur Ransom
Latest CommentsChaithra: A recent Boat/US Magazine atclrie reported that 70% of boat sales were sales of used boats. It's no ...
Dermot bremner: Every system has its day, they have their day and cease to be .
Alfred Lord Tennyson
aryastark: I have been having a whole discussion with my friend's husband (who is an engineer) aboutnatural gas...
Nazery Khalid: Hi Ross
Greetings from Malaysia. Thanks for your comment and for sharing your invention...